Netflix released the teaser trailer The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf, an animated prequel to witchcraft. The upcoming film will offer an anime-inspired spin on the adventures of young Vesemir on The Continent. The teaser features a calm and charismatic Vesemir, a change from the usual gloomy behavior of witches. Looks like the makers are going in a less serious tone with this one, and judging by the teaser, wolf’s nightmare Looks fun and full of action. The trailer also shows Wesmeer naked in a bathtub, a tribute to the Games and the now-iconic scene of Henry Cavill witchcraft.
official summary for The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf The Witcher’s world expands in this anime origin story: Before Geralt, his mentor was Vesemir – a flamboyant young witch who escaped a life of poverty to kill demons for coins. But when As a strange new monster begins to terrorize a politically fraught kingdom, Vesemir finds himself on a frightening adventure that forces him to confront the demons of his past.”
- Netflix also released the character description and voice cast along with the trailer.
- Vesemir – voiced by Theo James (Castlevania, Hades): “Vesemir grew up as a servant on a nobleman’s estate, worked long hours for very little coin. He yearned to be free from his social status and to explore the continent to find his fortune is.”
- Tetra – voiced by Lara Pulver (spooks, Sherlock): “Tetra Gilcrest is a powerful sorceress who is a descendant of one of the first wizards on the continent, and she believes that magic conjures all things of beauty. She and her followers work to maintain peace on the continent by ensuring Let’s work so that magic is not misused.”
- Deglan – voiced by Graham McTavish (hobbit, outlander🙂 “Deglan was raised on the harsh, unforgiving Skellige Islands and is the stern warrior-leader of witches. He is loyal to his “boys” and is committed to doing whatever is necessary to protect them .
Also, in a confusing set of events, Graham McTavish is cast witchcraft As well as in Season 2, another character, Spymaster Jisktra. At the same time, his character Deglan will also be seen with Tamer Hassan in the upcoming show.
- Lady Zerbst – voiced by Mary McDonnell (dances with Wolves): “Lady Zerbst is a Kedwen noblewoman who, after her death, had inherited her husband’s seat on the King’s advisory council. She has since become one of the King’s most trusted advisors, and a fierce of witches. has become a supporter.”
Kwang Il Han directed the film, with Beau Daimayo writing the screenplay. Daimayo wrote the first episode one witchcraft. Courtesy of amazing animation studio Mir, the Korean animation house behind Hits like The Legend of Korra and Dota: Dragon’s Blood. Daimayo promises that the film will be more than just an action fest and will use animation to tell a touching story. Beau Demayo, Kwang Il Han, and witchcraft Showrunner Lauren Schmidt Hissrich serves as all-producer The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf.
Although it is centuries before the events of witchcraft, of World wolf’s nightmare Doesn’t seem very different. Monsters exist, monster hunters exist, and people hate them but all witches care about is their coin.
The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf Not the only spinoff. A live-action prequel series titled The Witcher: Blood Origin is in development. The prequel will be set 1200 years before the events of The Witcher, and will tell the story of the first witch, led by Lawrence O’Furran, Michelle Yeoh and Sophia Brown.
The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf can help increase interest in witchcraft, ahead of the Season 2 premiere in December. Netflix may greenlight even more The Witcher spinoff if wolf’s nightmare becomes successful. After all, there’s no shortage of source material. The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf Streams exclusively on Netflix from August 23, 2021. More details will be revealed soon. so stay tuned.
Subject: The Witcher: Nightmare of the Wolf, The Witcher