WrestleMania 37 will be an important moment in Wrestling. For starters, this is the first WWE pay-per-view crowdfunding since last March. Second, it will be the first WrestleMania to not air on the WWE Network after 2013 when John Cena defeated The Rock at WrestleMania 29. Oh, and this is the first WrestleMania to not feature Triple H, The Undertaker or Shawn Michaels since WrestleMania 4.
Each night will be headlined by a World Championship bout. Night 1 challenged Drew McIntire to Bobby Lashley’s WWE Championship, and Night 2 featured the weekend’s main main event, Roman Reign Defending their Universal Championship against both Edge and Daniel Bryan.
How to see: peacock
For the first time since 2014, WrestleMania will not go live on the WWE Network – for American audiences, at least. The essence of WWE Network is, And this is where you will go to watch WrestleMania 37. Mayur has three tiers, Free, Premium and Premium Plus. To view WWE content, you will need a premium subscription.
The good news is that you will set back $ 5 per month compared to the $ 10 WWE network. The better news is that there is currently a promotion that gives you.
WrestleMania is a two-night extravaganza, taking place on April 10 and April 11. It’s a God: Two Nights is a far better idea than a seven-hour show that was COVID before the genre.
Both begin at 8 pm ET / 5 pm PT, as the show kicks off at the Raymond James Stadium in Tampa, Florida. (In front of fans, for over a year.) Fans across the pond will stay up late, as WrestleMania debuts 1 o’clock uk time Both nights. In Australia, both nights of WrestleMania begin AES at 10 o’clock.
Night 1 match card
- WWE Championship Match: Bobby Lashley (c) vs Drew McIntire.
- Saith Rawlins vs. Cesaro.
- Steel Cage Match: Bron Strowman vs. Shane McMahon.
- Bad Bunny and Damien Priest vs. The Miz and John Morrison.
- SmackDown Women’s Championship Match: Sasha Banks (c) vs. Bianca Belair.
- Raw Tag Team Championship Match: The New Day (C) vs. AJ Styles and Omos.
- Tag Team Uproar Match: Lana and Naomi vs Dana Brooke and Mandy Rose vs The Rait Squad vs Natalya and Tamina.
Night 2 match card
- Universal Championship Match: Roman Rance (C) vs. Edge vs. Daniel Bryan.
- The Rand vs Randy Orton.
- Raw Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Asuka (C) vs. Rhea Replay.
- Intercontinental Championship Match: Big E (C) vs. Apollo Crew.
- United States Championship Match: Riddle (C) vs. Shimus.
- Sami Zayn (with Logan Paul) Kevin Owens.
- Women’s Tag Team Championship Match: Nia Jax and Shayna Buszler (C) vs. the winner of the Knight 1 Tag Team Truffle Match.
Sath Rawlins and Cijero will steal the night 1: Thus, Night 2 seems to be a better show. But the benefit of having two nights is that each match gets more and more time, at least in theory, and this is great news for Cesaro and Silo Rawlins. Rawlins is caught in a dangerous gimmick, but he is still one of the best actors in the entire company. Meanwhile, it could be the breakout moment that Saffron has needed for years. Their match is sure to be great, better than anything on night 1 and maybe even the weekend.
Brock Lassner can make a comeback: Although he has preserved for the past year, Bobby Lashley is a weak rival for Drew McIntire. On night 1, McIntyre seems to have made it to the WWE Championship win in front of a live crowd, which he was deprived of last year, which is a good plan. But Lashley has been deployed as a middle-card guy for a very long time, so his run as champion seems formulaic.
Lashley vs. McIntire doesn’t feel like a WrestleMania main event. In fact,, And it was nothing particularly memorable. I’m thinking that WWE has an ace up its sleeve to create the closing moments of Night 1 Pop, and that thing could be Brock Lassner.
The Rance vs Randy Orton would be awesome: I mean, c’mon.
Daniel Bryan wins UniverseL The championship: It doesn’t seem impossible in a way, because Bryan isn’t considered a tippy-top star by WWE Brass – or at least, that’s what I was booked from last year. But I am making this prediction on pure logic. Raj is a great champion, but he is beating everyone. Edge is a heel, and there are no strong babyfaces to quarrel with. Bryan is a babyface, and will have two ready rivals in Edge and Region to contend with after WrestleMania.