Leveling in World of Warcraft Classic There was no easy feat: a bitter recollection of how little time the original game players had in adulthood. If you were able to complete it, then you are probably all set to venture through the Dark Portal Burning crusade classic Launched in early June. Otherwise there is still hope. A one-time paid boost can take the character of your choice to level 58. But with level 60 still being the goal, you don’t have much time to get there. Here’s how to quickly move a boosted character to level 60 Wow classic.
- 1 58. To promote World of Warcraft classic character?
- 2 How to prepare for the Burning Crusade Classic
- 3 How to level up 58-60 faster boosted characters in World of Warcraft Classic?
- 4 What to do at level 60
58. To promote World of Warcraft classic character?
Before we begin, we need to explain how to promote a Wow classic Character. Now that burning Crusade The pre-patch has started, all you need to do to reach the lofty height of level 58 is buy a boost from the in-game shop on the character selection screen.
You can boost a new or existing character – as long as it is a. Is on burning Crusade Area. Even though it is a paid item, you can increase it to only one character per account. And they cannot belong to the new terrane or blood elf race. So choose wisely.
How to prepare for the Burning Crusade Classic
With him burning Crusade Pre-patch, leveling in World of Warcraft Classic Little has ever changed. The total experience required to reach level 40 has decreased by 15%, and quests above level 30 actually yield more experience points than before. Many of the earlier co-op-only quests were discontinued to be more single-player friendly, once the laborious journey to the maximum level should feel drastically reduced. This does not mean that there will still not be much time invested in it, however.
But as a newly enhanced Level 58, you’ll get a full set of equipment, some gold, and a cavalry profession to get you flying out of the gate (well, running gallop). However, the armor you give is not the best. In fact, it may be far below the manually leveled character at that point, meaning that your first port of call should receive that sort. You will struggle to grind those last two levels in your current position.
First of all, however, you need to make a centuries-old decision as to which talent expertise you will not lose. Talent in Wow classic Work to build an old school RPG build, which means that every point matters, and fixing any small mistakes can be costly. There are lots of guides to push you in the right direction. All you have to decide is whether you want to go into it or not. the burning Crusade As a tank, healer or DPS, and build accordingly.
How to level up 58-60 faster boosted characters in World of Warcraft Classic?
As a genre-defining MMORPG, Wow classic Lets you climb to a higher level in different ways to suit your playing style. It is also not just about the fight. It is entirely possible to take flowers to the maximum level – just expect to see your life passing you through this process. So whether you are in PvP, in a dungeon with friends, or prefer to go alone, here are the best ways to go 58-60 Wow classic.
PvP. How to rise from 58-60 with
In Ezeroth, you will hear the same suggestion over and over again: PvP is the way forward. If you want to be pushed to 70 as soon as possible, how will you get there by diving into a mortal battle with a brave face and straight with your fellow man.
It’s not just that this is a particularly fast way to gain those last two levels, but rather that you should give you some powerful new weapons and armor to help you on the other side of the Dark Portal. You will not need to travel the world to find level-appropriate quests in this way. You can just stick to the core city of your faction and queue up repeatedly for your favorite battleground.
The best 58-60 dungeon in World of Warcraft Classic
Although finding players around your level to run the dungeon is said to be easier than a few weeks in the classic, burning Crusade Pre-patch has helped smooth things over. With so many players suddenly increasing the mains and alts to 58, it is easier than ever to find a group for the last few dungeons of the base game.
Many of these players will not be the absolute pinnacle of the player base, but by using the newly added Looking for Group feature or just joining a guild or server-specific Discord channel, you have no problem tracking other players. needed. Dungeon with. A boosted character’s weak gear will start showing its kinks here, but stick it and you’ll come out of the other end with some equipment upgrades. If you are going on the dungeon route, here is the suggested order:
- This destroyed city holds a special place in the hearts of experienced Warcraft fans. Either of its two sides will suffice for the newly enhanced character, and with most of its loot direct upgrades, there are plenty of reasons to take out the sometimes tedious boss battles and mob packs.
- This relatively simple dungeon not only works as an ideal place to earn some loot, but is also a great way to grab some profession dishes that will come in handy down the line. A player will need a key to move in, but Engineer and Rouge can break the lock for their team.
- Dyer maul
- If the team manages to get a bunch of loot in either of the last two dungeons, then the slightly more difficult wings of Dior Maul can be a great place to see you in The Burning Crusade.
Best 58-60 Search Zone in World of Warcraft Classic
If you are struggling to get a group together for a dungeon, then you have to come back to your 58-60 piece on a good old-fashioned quest. You will not find any high-end equipment like this and may eventually have to struggle in the early hours the burning Crusade, But if you have no other choice, it is better than nothing.
Whichever area you decide to dedicate to the final section, most players will recommend you to watch its end-to-end series of quests for rare or epic equipment, which they will usually reward you for your trouble. And remember: As a TBC pre-patch, searches above level 30 have given more experience points than before, so don’t let the stories of the last slogan Classic put you off. Here are the best leveling zones for 58-60.
- Home of two high-end reds, the Silithas Horde is a good choice for players. To get there, just go to the Un’Goro Crater and follow the path northwest.
- Eastern Plaguelands
- The tried and true end zone of most WoW players, Eastern Plaguelands can be a bit of work and regularly busy, but its high-level quests and nearby dungeons make it a solid choice. Paladins can also turn abundant dead enemies into dust.
- winter spring
- If you joined World of Warcraft at the end of The Burning Crusade, you would have no reason to step into WinterSpring. Now you have a chance to see one of the beautiful, serene areas of classic WoW.
What to do at level 60
Whatever path you take in your journey from 58 to 60, preparation is the most important aspect. The gear you get for boosting will not be for the task of taking down Hellfire Peninsula’s monsters, and thousands of other players will race alongside you on launch day, all the help you need to stay competitive. . Here are some things you might want to do before attempting to move above 58-60 and going through the Dark Portal on Patch Day.
- Join an active guild (if you haven’t already).
- Buy (or make) lots of food and drinks.
- Do first aid and make a group of high-level bandages.
- Upvote your chosen businesses.
- Go to your class trainer and make sure all your skills are ranked.
- Bring some big bags.
- Build, buy or loot some armor to replace boosted gear.
Even with a boost, there is a lot to catch up on before the Burning Crusade goes live. If you are serious about staying around this time, think about leveling your businesses before launch. The best Burning Crusade gear has been prepared by other players, and being the one to supply this stuff for your high-level guildmates will go a long way in keeping you motivated to catch up. Similarly, goods gathered by miners, skinners and herbalists will be in high demand in the coming years, making them valuable businesses for the less passive player. At the end of the day, though, it’s all about who you want to be in this giant life simulator. Are you a blacksmith, pasture or warrior?