The settlement created a $100 million fund to provide Verizon mobile phone users who paid particular administrative fees within defined periods with account credits of up to $100 by April 15, 2024.
Verizon Lawsuit Claim Form
According to the settlement website, the settlement class comprises all individuals who paid an administrative fee or an administration and telecom recovery charge between January 1, 2016, and November 8, 2023, for postpaid cellular or data services from Verizon.
According to Verizon Lawsuit Claim Form records, those who qualify ought to get a notification of the settlement either by mail or email. Unlike prepaid service plans, postpaid services are typical contracts. A claim may be submitted by mail or online via the settlement website.
If you want to be paid from the settlement, you have to file a legitimate claim by April 15, 2024. Should you submit a legitimate claim by the deadline and meet the requirements for payment, you might get up to $100.
How to fill Verizon class action settlement claim form?
Filling out the Verizon class action settlement claim form involves a few key steps:
- Ensure you meet the eligibility criteria outlined in the settlement agreement.
- Obtain the claim form from the official court website or a designated claims administrator to avoid scams.
- Include your full name, contact details, and any unique identifiers given by Verizon during your service.
- Input information related to your Verizon account, including the account number and details of subscribed services.
- Support your claim with relevant documents such as billing statements, contracts, or any correspondence with Verizon regarding the issues.
- Clearly state the time frame during which you experienced the alleged misconduct.
- Be aware of the submission deadline, and ensure you submit the form on time to avoid rejection.
- Regularly check the official court website for updates on the settlement and any extensions to the deadline.
Who Can Claim Money From This Settlement?
The settlement class consists of all Verizon mobile customers in the United States, both current and past, who paid any administrative fees and/or “telco recovery charges” between January 1, 2016, and November 8, 2023 (based on their last known billing address).
However, this settlement may not apply to all Verizon subscribers. Among these clients are:
- Every judge supervising this matter, as well as their families
- Verizon as well as connected companies and people, such as Verizon directors and executives
- Those who, under the settlement agreement processes, have filed a legitimate request for exclusion
A notification of this settlement may have been sent by letter or email to participants in the eligible settlement class.
How Much Verizon class-action Lawsuit Could I Get?
Customers will get different payouts from Verizon class-action lawsuits based on a variety of criteria, such as the length of time they have been or are Verizon customers and the number of legitimate claims they have filed.
The settlement states that qualified parties might get as much as $100. The ultimate sum may be less depending on the number of qualifying claims and court expenses.
Three uses will be made of the $100 million Verizon settlement fund:
- To compensate members of the settlement class
- To pay for the fees associated with delivering settlement cheques or electronic payments, mailing notifications, and other administrative charges
- to cover settlement class counsel costs and fees, as well as any service awards granted to the plaintiffs by the court
How Can I File A Claim?
You have two options for submitting a claim: by mail or online. You will have received a notice ID number and a confirmation code via email or normal mail if you file electronically.
Simply print the claim form and return it to Verizon Administrative Charge Settlement, attention of Settlement Administrator, 1650 Arch Street, Suite 2210, Philadelphia, PA 19103, if you are filing by normal mail.
Verizon Class Action Settlement Payout amount
Individuals may get a minimum payment of $15 plus an extra $1 for each month from January 1, 2016, until November 8, 2023, if they pay the administrative charge and utilize cellular or data services. You must file a claim before the deadline of April 15, 2024, to be compensated.
If you file a legitimate claim by the deadline, your account may be paid up to $100.00; however, the actual amount might be less depending on how long you were a Verizon customer and how many Settlement Class Members file valid claims.
What should I do In the Case of Disapproving Settlement?
Customers may object to the settlement terms in writing by February 26, 2024. Objections were taken into account at the final court approval hearing held on March 22, 2024.
Among the reasons for objections are high legal costs, stringent qualification requirements, and inadequate funds.
Go to Homepage To Get Relevant Content.