Top 10 of the most tattooed countries in the world, those who love drawings on the skin

Not so long ago, tattoos were pretty frowned upon. The mere fact of applying for a job by displaying his portrait of Jean-Luc Reichmann on the forearm was enough to make you fail. Now, however, it is different! Tattoos are everywhere. Bank advisers, lawyers, bakers, everyone has tattoos. But by the way, which are the most tattooed countries in the world?

1. Italy

48% of Italian residents have at least one tattoo. In the lot, we must come across a few with the writing “I like lacquered duck” in Chinese, right?

2. Sweden

Just because we live in a cold country doesn’t mean we don’t like tattoos. The proof with Sweden where 47% of the inhabitants have at least one tattoo.

3. The United States

Of course, in the USA, we love tattoos. 46% of Americans have tattoos. And in the lot, we find the poor unfortunate who had this testimony of love inscribed on his skin for the attention of this formidable rock singer, Jon Bon Jovi: “It’s my life. Jon Bovi”. Definitely one of the worst tattoos in tattoo history.

4. Australia

43% of Australians have at least one tattoo.

5. Argentina

43% also for Argentina, where tattoos are therefore very popular.

6. Spain

There are excellent tattoo artists in Spain. The latter are also overwhelmed since 42% of the inhabitants have at least one tattoo.

7. Denmark

59% of Danes are not tattooed. Which therefore implies that the remaining 41% are.

8. The United Kingdom

The Queen herself has a terrific tattoo depicting the portrait of her son Charles on her back. More seriously, 40% of Britons are tattooed.

9. Brazil

37% of Brazilians have tattoos. The statistics do not say if all are satisfied with their tattoos.

10. France

Youpi, France is one of the most tattooed countries in the world, with 36% of the population!

Related Posts