Here we are again for a second issue of the front pages in an honest version, an in-house concept that gives you the important information of the week by adding a detail that the other newspapers have completely forgotten to mention. Because we believe in freedom of the press and are a bit of a whistleblower in our own way. Don’t thank us, we do it for honor.
1. The reason for Avatar’s second theatrical release revealed by its director
2. WHO says it has found a fun solution to make Covid interesting again
3. The inauguration of the wind farm spoiled by Macron’s clumsiness
4. Scientists estimate the number of ants on Earth, no one understands why
5. The biggest leak in video game history has caused a lot of ink to flow
6. Queen’s funeral: discover the most beautiful dress styles of the ceremony
7. TF1 – M6 merger: the fallout from a failure
8. Willy Schraen, the best hunter in France
9. Nasa’s wacky projects are worrying world leaders
10. As soon as the iPhone 14 came out, Apple is already talking about its next smartphone
And if you missed last week’s issue you can find it here. Kisses.