Samsung started rolling out its latest One UI 3.1 software update for select regions last week, with new features coming fromPhone series for more devices including Chain, Chain, And .
Samsung never uses stock Android software, instead putting its own spin on its design. In the early days of Galaxy phones, it was something called TouchWiz, which was. At the end of 2018, Samsung With the aim of making it easier for users to navigate their phones. The third generation of software came in December .
A UI 3.1 includes the following new features, which are already available on all Galaxy S21 phones:
- Extended Single Carry: An update For phone cameras you can capture multiple images and video clips by just pressing the shutter button once. The feature debuted on the Galaxy S20, but the S21 line brings more impact.
- Object Eraser: The new intelligent photo editing tool cuts out any unwanted parts of your photos without manual editing.
- Multi Recording: Record audio via your phone and connected Bluetooth device at the same time for better quality audio and video.
- Eye rest shield: This new setting adjusts automatically Emitted from your phone depending on the time of day, which can help reduce eye strain. You can enable it from your Quick Settings panel.
- private equity funds: This feature provides you with read-only access to share encrypted files and set permissions and expiration dates for data.
For more information, see, And ClearTips And .
ClearTips’s Sharra Tikken contributed to this report.