To help the younger jobless population, the Karnataka government introduced the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme. Under this initiative, the government would offer financial help upto ₹3000 monthly to the educated jobless youngest in the state.
Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme
The Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme was launched by the Karnataka government to provide educated but jobless youngsters in the state with financial help. With this program, young people will have more financial stability and be less dependent on others to meet their basic requirements.
Chief Minister of Karnataka Siddaramaiah began the registration process for the fifth and final election guarantee, known as “Yuva Nidhi,” in Bengaluru on December 26. This program provides graduates and diploma holders with jobless help.
The day of Swami Vivekananda’s birth anniversary, January 12, is National Youth Day, and that is when the government started giving out allowances. The state government of Karnataka created the Yuva Nidhi Scheme, an admirable attempt to improve the economic prospects of young people without jobs but with education.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Application Registration Process
To take advantage of the Yuva Nidhi Scheme, qualified candidates must register on the Seva Sindhu website. They may apply offline or online for the program.
The registration forms, nevertheless, have not yet been made available by the administration. It is anticipated that the administration will shortly declare the start date of the registration procedure.
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme
|Unemployed Graduates and Diploma Holders
|Rs 3000 Per – Unemployed Graduates
Rs 1500 Per Month – Diploma Holders
|Yuva Nidhi Scheme Payment Method
Eligible recipients of the Yuva Nidhi Scheme would get monthly financial assistance via Direct Bank Transfer (DBT) straight into their bank accounts. This financial help will be extended for a maximum of two years, or until they find work, whichever comes first.
How to apply for the Yuva Nidhi Scheme?
The following will be the online application procedure:
- Go to sevasindhugs.karnataka.gov.in, the Seva Sindhu Guarantee Schemes Portal.
- Select the option labeled “Yuva Nidhi Yojana.”
- Select the option that says “Click here to apply.”
- Please ensure that all required files are attached to the application.
- Then press the “Submit” button. You’ll get the number of acknowledgments.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Eligibility
- The candidates have to be citizens of Karnataka.
- The candidates’ academic year of 2022–2023 must have ended with their degree or certificate being awarded.
- Six months after the completion of their degrees or diplomas, the candidates are required to be jobless.
- The youngsters who currently get benefits from other programs or schemes of a similar kind will not be eligible for this scheme’s advantages.
- Those receiving apprentice pay, those engaged in postsecondary education, and those employed by the government or the business sector are ineligible.
- Youths who work for themselves and have taken out loans from banks, the government, or other agencies are not eligible.
- To take advantage of this initiative, the applicant’s bank account must be connected to their Aadhaar.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Required Documents
The following paperwork is required for applicants to the Yuva Nidhi Scheme:
- Aadhaar card
- Residence/domicile certificate
- Income certificate
- Educational qualification documents
- Bank account details
Yuva Nidhi Scheme Benefit Amount
For jobless youngsters in Karnataka who have finished their degree or certificate programs in the academic year 2022–2023, the government would provide the following sums:
- Rs. 3,000 per month for unemployed graduates.
- Rs. 1,500 per month for diploma pass-outs.
If they continue to be jobless six months after graduating or completing their diploma, this aid will be given. However, it will come to a close after two years, or whenever they get another job during that period.
Yuva Nidhi Scheme beneficiary status
Through the official website, the government will make the beneficiary list plan available to the public. Once they have submitted their application for the Yuva Nidhi Scheme, applicants will be able to check the beneficiary status on the Seva Sindhu Guarantee Schemes Portal online.
Benefits of Yuva Nidhi Scheme Karnataka
There are many advantages to the Karnataka Yuva Nidhi Scheme:
- Those with diplomas and degrees are eligible for monthly unemployment compensation.
- Instantaneous cash assistance is deposited into their bank accounts, enabling them to meet their expenses.
- Up to two years, or until the recipient finds gainful employment, will receive assistance to help them establish stability and financial independence.
Go to Homepage to Get Relevant Information.