Join your first 2021 installment of ClearTips Ask me anything The series, where ClearTips interviews experts and answers your burning questions about virtual events.
Our first guest is Xiaoyin Qu, co-founder and CEO Run the world.
Friday, February 26, 1 pm PT
Run The World is a one-stop shop virtual events platform with a focus on community engagement. ClearTips has written about Run the World in the past. It launched in 2019, with Supporters Like Andreessen Horowitz and the Founders Fund, and skyrocketed in popularity when COVID canceled in-person events and created an overwhelming desire for one-on-one connections. Run the World has since grown to 45 employees and hosted over 10,000 events including ClearTips.
In this AMA, Xiaoyin and ClearTips will discuss:
- How COVID Changed the Virtual Event Roadmap
- Which virtual events appear when person-events are returned
- Lessons learned from managing products on Facebook and Instagram
- What’s next for run the world
- Audience Q&A
- 1: 1 networking using run the world
Who should be present? Event organizers, event marketers, event sponsors.
It’s free. register here And Submit your questions For Xiaoyin.