Millions of people have taken the Zoom video chat app work And Studying at home During Coronavirus epidemic. And many people have discovered a funny setting Changes your video background Exterior space from your back room or the San Francisco Golden Gate Bridge. You can also upload a photo to customize your own.
For the most part, Zoom – which has seen a tremendous increase in usage as a result of states Take shelter and other measures Earlier in the year – will hold up well on your background image. It can make for a fun way to express yourself or hide the room behind you. Ultimately, you may want to focus on the participants you, Rather than your curio collection.
Just be aware that you need to make sure that your system has the right requirements to change its zoom background. And if you make too much gestures or rock back on your chair, or see a wayward puppy or child on your lap during your call, your collar will appear to break in the background. Don’t worry, they will solve soon. (You must also be aware of capacity Security issues like zombing During your video chat, and take action Lock your zoom account.)
Read more: 13 zoom video chat tips, tricks and hidden features
Change your zoom background on desktop app
1. In the Zoom app, click on your profile in the top right corner and click Adjustment.
2. On the left side menu, click Virtual background.
3. You’ll see some of the default background options provided by Zoom, including an outdoor location view or a blade of grass. You can choose one of them by clicking on it, and it will automatically change your screen as well. If you have a green screen and want to use it, there is an option for this.
4. If you want to upload a photo to use as your background, on the same Virtual background page, Press + Icon next to where it says Choose virtual background. A box will allow uploading a picture from your computer. Click on what you want, and it will appear as an option for you to choose, along with other pictures.
5. To get rid of any photo you have uploaded, tap X In their top left corner.
Read more: Zoom, Skype, FaceTime: 11 great tips to make video calls really fun
Change your zoom background on mobile app
1. When you log into your account and join a meeting, tap the three dots on the bottom right of the screen to open more Menu.
2. Tap Virtual background.
3. Select a background from the default options, or upload your own.
Read more: 10 free zoom alternative apps for video chat
Another zoom tip: add a beauty filter
You have probably heard all the work with the advice of home by now – get up on time, take a shower, dress like it is a day in the office. But if it’s one of those days where you don’t think you’re looking your best, Zoom has one answer: a feature called Touch Up My Appearance. Basically, it is a soft filter, such as you will find on Instagram, FaceTune or on your phone’s selfie camera.
To turn it on, click on the up arrow Start video. Click video settings, And under My Video, check the box for Touch up my presence. Bus!