The declaration for the 6000 Haryana Police Constable positions has been released by the Haryana Staff Selection Commission. Interested and qualified individuals may begin the application process online on February 20 and must submit their applications by March 21, 2024.
Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024
On February 12, 2024, HSSC published the announcement about the hiring of constables for the Haryana Police. On February 12, 2024, the HSSC released notification, with 6000 constables vacancies in the Haryana Police, 5000 of them are men and 1000 of them are women.
|Number of Vacancies
|Non-ESM ESP Vacancies Male
|Number of Vacancies
|Non-ESM ESP Vacancies Female
Starting from February 20, 2024, qualified applicants may apply online for the HSSC Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024 at hssc.gov.in. The last date to apply for Haryana Police Constable Vacancy 2024 will be 21 March 2024 for all the eligible candidates.
Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024
As everyone is aware, the Haryana Staff Selection Commission holds a number of recruitment exams each year, with the Haryana Police Constable Exam 2024 being one of the most significant of all. Additionally, the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024 has thousands of openings announced.
The official website states that there would be 6000 openings for Haryana Police Constable positions. And everyone who completed their 12th grade exam and is in good physical health is eligible to apply online for this position. Additional information regarding the Haryana Police Constable Online Application Form 2024 is provided below.
|Haryana Staff Selection Commission (HSSC)
|Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024
|20 February to 21 March 2024
Interested candidates should read the official Haryana Police Constable Job Notification 2024 for all the information related to the recruitment process, including age restrictions, qualifications, salary ranges, and other details, before submitting an online application.
How to apply for Haryana Police Constable 2024?
This is the procedure that applicants must do in order to apply online for the Haryana Police Constable 2024.
- Get the Haryana Police Constable Online Form 2024 by going to the official website, hssc.gov.in.
- You can see a link here that says “apply online.” If you haven’t previously, you must register here.
- After logging up with the provided email address and password, select “Haryana Constable Registration Form 2024.”
- You must enter all of the required information about yourself here.
- Next, scan, upload all important documents and pay for the application(if any) using one of the available payment options.
- Print the completed application form at the conclusion and save it for later use.
Haryana Police Constable Eligibility 2024
Candidates must fulfil specific qualifying requirements prior to beginning the Haryana Police Constable Recruitment 2024 application process. Let’s examine the minimum age and educational requirements for the constable position.
- A valid 10+2 education board or institution is an essential component for the candidate.
- Matric with Sanskrit or Hindi as a required subject for the candidate.
- The applicant for higher education will not receive higher consideration.
- 18 to 25 years (on the first day of the month that applications are being accepted for the position of Constable, that is, on February 01, 2024).
Haryana Police Constable Salary 2024
The compensation for a Haryana Police Constable is competitive. According to the 7th CPC pay matrix, the monthly compensation of a Haryana Police Constable is between ₹21,700 and ₹69,100.
Haryana Police Constable Selection Process 2024
The information and documentation provided by candidates throughout the online application process will be verified, and the written test and merit list will be used to determine the candidates’ selection.
The following steps will form the basis of the selection procedure for the 2024 Haryana Police Constable Recruitment.
- Written Examination.
- Physical Fitness Test.
- Physical Measurement Test.
- Medical Examination.
- Document Verification.
Haryana Police Constable Exam Pattern 2024
Every questioning must be answered. There will be two versions of the question paper: Hindi and English. To fill the position of Constable, an offline (OMR-based) written knowledge test will be conducted. There will be 100 questions in all, and each question will be worth 0.945 marks.
If the applicant is unsure about the answer, they will have an additional five minutes to mark the fifth choice. The paper will have a total time allotted of (100+5) = 105 minutes, including the five minutes. A candidate will lose 0.945 points for each question they choose not to attempt if they do not check any of the five alternatives.
Go to Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.