To execute this process, USCIS will require registrants to provide information on each beneficiary’s valid passport or travel document beginning with the first registration period for FY 2025, H1B Lottery March 2024, from March 6, 2024, to March 22, 2024.
H1B Lottery March 2024
The conditions for the intended job start date on several petitions about the H-1B quota are also made clearer by the new rule. It permits petitioners to propose a commencement date later than the H-1B validity period’s October 1st of the applicable fiscal year. Petitioners will have greater freedom as a result, and needless delays will be avoided.
Additionally, if the registration includes false attestation or is otherwise improper, the new rule codifies USCIS’s jurisdiction to refuse or cancel H-1B applications. This will assist USCIS in enforcing the regulations of the H1B Lottery March 2024 program and safeguarding the rights of US employees and H-1B employees alike.
H-1B Lottery Application Changes & Fee
Two final regulations for the H-1B visa program, which permits US firms to recruit foreign workers in specialty areas at a higher fee structure, have been announced by US Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS).
One regulation goes into force on April 1st and raises the visa costs dramatically, from $10 to $110 for the first time since 2016. The $10 registration cost would increase to $215 for H-1B visas.
|H1B Visa Lottery
|H1B Visa Cap
|H1B Visa Master Cap
|H1B Lottery March 2024
|March 6, 2024, to March 22, 2024
The second regulation also modifies the H-1B cap lottery procedure, which caps the annual visa supply at 65,000 plus an additional 20,000 for holders with a US master’s degree or above.
This would ensure that every beneficiary has an equal chance of being chosen and stop businesses from submitting fraudulent registrations for the same employee more than once. The FY 2025 H-1B quota will be subject to certain regulations.
How to apply for H1B Visa Registration 2024?
Registrations will be chosen for the new lottery not by the employers who submit them, but by the unique beneficiaries.
- Examine the details on the H1B visa application at uscis.gov/2024.
- Verify whether you are eligible for an H1B visa.
- Submit a petition by applying for US employment.
- Have employers started the petition?
- Get an H1B visa application at the US Embassy closest to you.
USA H1B Visa Eligibility 2024
If you meet these qualifications, you will be eligible to register for an H1B visa in 2024.
- The holding of a four-year bachelor’s, master’s, or doctoral degree
- Abilities related to training or a job.
- Meet the requirements to work in research and development.
- An employee-employer connection is a must.
- In the event of a labor dispute, employers are required to abide by the prohibition on strikes, lockouts, and work stoppages.
- If an employee’s job is terminated, the employer must agree to cover the cost of their return journey home.
USA H1B Lottery Selection Process 2024
The lottery method is used in the uscis.gov H1B Visa 2024 Selection process. The procedures listed below may be used to verify how the lottery operates.
- To choose the applicants for a total of 65000 visas, a lottery is held for all registrants.
- Another lottery is held for the Master CAO visa, which is valued at $20,000 and is only open to holders of a US Master’s degree.
- Within ninety days, the USCIS will inform every one of the chosen persons to file their applications.
- The applicants who are not chosen will remain in the reserve pool for the H1B Lottery Result 2024 second or third round.
H1B Visa Lottery Status 2024
Using the status option, one can view both the current status and any activity linked to the account. To check the status of their cases, applicants may do so by clicking on the “Go to my Cases” button. Suddenly, the dashboard will emerge, and it will display three different statuses:
- In other words, it indicates that the application has been sent in.
- Given that the applications have been filed, it is expected that they will continue to be considered until the conclusion of the fiscal year.
- This indicates that the individual’s application has been chosen to be submitted as a petition since it was submitted.
- Individuals who are chosen are required to submit a petition within ninety days.
- Specifically, it indicates that the registrant has submitted more than one registration on their behalf.
- Consequently, the H1B visa applications that were filed will not be considered for submission.
Visit Homepage To Get Relevant Updates