Game of Thrones actor Esmé Bianco sues Marilyn Manson alleging sexual abuse

Game of Thrones actor Esme Bianco on Friday accused Marilyn Manson of sexual, physical and emotional abuse.

In a lawsuit filed in federal court in Los Angeles, Bianco says that Manson brought him from California to England in violation of human trafficking law under the false pretext of roles in music videos and movies.

An email seeking comment from a lawyer who had previously represented Manson was not immediately returned. Manson said earlier this year that all of their intimate relationships were completely serious.

The lawsuit alleges that in 2009, Marilyn Manson, whose legal name is Brian Warner, flew from Bianco to Los Angeles to shoot a video for the song, “I want to kill you like they do in movies.”

The lawsuit states that Bianco was expected to stay at Manson’s home instead of the hotel where he was booked, and there was no crew, only Manson himself shooting with a phone.

Manson deprives Beongko of food and sleep, although giving him alcohol and drugs, locking him in a bedroom, killing him, giving him electric shocks, trying to force him to have sex with another woman And entered her room at night and threatened to rape her. The lawsuit alleges. No video was ever released.

Later that year the long distance relationship between the two began.

Manson again brought Bianco to Los Angeles in 2011, appearing in his feature film Phantasmagoria, though the project was never a success.

During that trip, Manson would not allow Bianco out of the house without his permission, chased him around his apartment with an ax, stabbed and cut him with a “Nazi knife” without his consent. Photographed and posted the pictures online, even without his consent. Case filed.

“It took Ms. Bianco many years to understand the extent of Mr. Warner’s physical, sexual, psychological and emotional abuse. His career deteriorated as his mental health deteriorated. “She consequently struggles with post-traumatic stress disorder, anxiety, depression, and panic attacks later today.”

The Associated Press generally does not identify those who say they have been sexually assaulted, but Bianco said in a statement that she is coming forward to publicly air her allegations. Others will do the same.

The lawsuit stated that at the time, Bianco had feared for her safety if she did not comply with Manson’s demands, and did not go to the authorities. But his lawyer J.D. Elwanger said she has now come forward and talked to the FBI and local law enforcement.

Esme Bianco first aired several allegations in February. She was one of several women who stated on social media after actor Evan Rachel Wood that Manson abused her sexually, physically and emotionally during their relationship. Manson’s record label and agents at the time dropped him.

In response to the allegations in February, Manson wrote on Instagram that “these recent claims about me are terrible distortions of reality. My intimate relationships have always been completely consensual with like-minded partners. Regardless of how – and why – others are now choosing to misrepresent the past, the same is true. “

Los Angeles County Sheriff’s detectives also said in February that they were investigating domestic violence allegations against Manson from 2009 to 2011 in West Hollywood. He did not identify the woman who made the report.

Esme Bianco played Ross in the first three seasons of HBO’s Game of Thrones.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *