Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Production has stalled due to the epidemic. Filming is taking place in the UK, with a new set of lockdowns just announced. Prime Minister Boris Johnson reinforced a tight lockdown earlier this week, as the more transitive form of COVID-19 spreads and fills hospitals. “It’s clear that we need to do more to get this new version under control,” Johnson said. “This means that the government is once again directing you to stay at home.”
In a new interview, Wandavision And Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Star Elizabeth Olsen revealed that the sequel had suspended production. “Since hospitals are overwhelmed here, we can’t go back to work until it calms down,” Olsen said. “So just hangs here safely, and am really thankful that I have to work. Disney has kept me busy during quarantine.” Olsen participated in a production delay in early 2020 while filming the upcoming Disney + series, although they were able to resume in the summer.
It is not clear how long Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness Production will stop. The Secretary of State for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport in the UK, Oliver Dowden, says, “You should work from home until you can’t – training and recording performances, in rehearsals for studios and film and TV production Exemptions are not included. ”Apparently, the UK government is allowing movie productions to continue, despite the lockdown, meaning that Marvel Studios and Disney have likely pulled the plug on security concerns. Matt reeves’ Batman It will reportedly continue filming in the UK after its closure in early 2020.
It is also unclear whether the production suspension will affect the release date of Doctor Strange 2. This will really depend on how long the new round of lockdown lasts, as well as how the new variant of COVID-19 sticks around. A vaccine has been developed and has slowly started coming out to the public over the past one month, with entertainment industry people moving into some form of normalcy in 2021.
WandaVision is preparing to launch on January 15, exclusively on Disney +. The suspense series will consist of nine episodes, paying homage to the classic sitcom. Marvel Studios owner Kevin Feige has revealed that the first Marvel Cinematic Universe will be directly linked to the Disney + series Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness, Although he did not reveal how. It is believed that Doctor Stephen Strange actor Benedict Cumberbatch will have a cameo Wandavision. However, there is still official confirmation of this time. Thankfully, MCU fans won’t have to wait long to see Wandavision Will contribute to Phase 4 and beyond. You can watch the interview with Elizabeth Olsen above, thanks to the Jimmy Kimmel Live YouTube channel.
Topics: Doctor Strange 2, Doctor Strange