The Baby Bonus Scheme aids in the financial management of child-rearing. The Baby Bonus Program has been expanded for kids who are eligible to be born after 14 February 2023. The gift of cash can be used to cover the costs of your new baby.
Baby Bonus Cash Gift Payout
The Baby Bonus Scheme assists in mitigating the financial burden of child-rearing, thereby supporting families who choose to have more children. The gift of cash can be used to cover the costs of your new baby.
The program, which was improved on February 14, 2023, is a component of the Wedding and Parenting Package and gives parents more assistance during their child’s formative years.
Benefits from the CDA and Cash Gift are included in the Scheme. To give monetary help regularly, once every six months until the child turns six and a half years old, the government boosted the BBCG by $3,000 for children in all orders of birth and changed the distribution schedule.
In this manner, parents can receive ongoing assistance until their child starts elementary school. After your child is enrolled in the Baby Bonus Scheme, or within 7 to 10 working days of the child’s birth enrollment, whichever comes first, you can anticipate receiving the cash gift.
Eligibility of Baby Bonus Scheme
Check the eligibility criteria for the Singapore Baby Bonus Scheme from the table below.
- The child resides in Singapore.
- The improved Baby Bonus Cash Gift, which was announced at Budget 2023, will be available to Singaporean babies born on or after February 14, 2023.
- Parents have a valid marriage.
How much do you get from the baby bonus cash payout?
Babies in the first and second birth orders who are qualified from Singapore will get $11,000, while babies in the third and successive birth orders will get $13,000.
A $3000 financial gift will be given to the child every six months until they are six and a half years old.
How can I apply for the Baby Bonus Program?
- Navigate to the website
- Click “Check Eligibility” to find out if your child is eligible for the Baby Bonus Scheme.
- Complete the following information about your child: is it born or not, when it was born, whether or not the parents are lawfully married, etc.
- Once the necessary information has been completed, you will see the instructions for determining the birth order. From the list of options below, choose one.
- A child’s birth order is associated with their original mother.
- Stepchildren adopted children, and non-Singaporean citizens’ children are not taken into account when determining the birth order.
- Multiple births, including twins and triplets, are counted as individual births.
- After selecting the option you will be able to receive a baby bonus cash gift.
What is required to apply for the Baby Bonus Scheme?
- Details of the bank account holder to obtain the cash donation
- Details on the Bank Account Holder’s and CDA Trustee’s circumstances, in case they are not the child’s parents.
- A marriage certificate
Baby Bonus Payout Schedule
For babies in all birth orders, the government has raised the BBCG by $3,000 and changed the timetable for payouts to consistently offer financial help.
After your child is enrolled in the Baby Bonus Scheme, or between 7 to 10 working days of the birth registration, whichever comes first, you can anticipate receiving the cash present.
The youngster receives payments from the monetary gift every six months until the age of six and a half. The gift of cash can be used to cover the costs of your new baby. In this manner, parents can get ongoing assistance until their child starts primary school.
Where can I find out the current status of my payout for my baby bonus cash gift?
The options below will make it simple for you to see your child’s BBCP amount.
- You can use Singpass to access “Family View” at to view the status of your kid’s cash gift payouts and left cap amount.
- To examine the CDA payment information and available cap amount, select “View Statement.”
Go to Homepage To Get Relevant Topics.