Although online multiplayer gaming has been around for a long time on the original Xbox (and also on PCs), it hasn’t been until recently that developers and console manufacturers opened their games and systems to allow players to play together Huh. Cross-platform support is now a staple of free-to-play games, with recent titles such as Spellbreak And Call of Duty: Warzone, Launch with feature from Get-Go. It is easier than ever for developers to incorporate crossplay into their games, as well as simplify cross-platform across PS4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and PC with free tools like Epic Online Services.
However, like the per-game feature, tracking titles that support cross-platform play is a task. Worse, some games only support crossplay on certain platforms. Not to worry though. We have rounded up all the cross-platform games available today.
More multiplayer madness
Full cross-platform support
This complete list of cross-platform games is below. It is growing rapidly, especially for competitive shooters.
- Fortnite: PS4, Xbox One, Switch, PC, Mobile
- Immaculate: PS4, Xbox One, PC, Switch
- Rocket League: Xbox one, switch, pc, ps4
- Defeat: Xbox one, switch, pc, ps4
- Paladins: Champion of the Realm: Xbox one, switch, pc, ps4
- Realm Royale: Xbox one, switch, pc, ps4
- call of Duty Modern Warfare:
- Call of Duty: Warzone: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Need for Speed: Heat: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- No man’s sky: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Brawlhalla: Switch, Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Super Mega Baseball 2:
- Fantasy Strike: PS4, Switch, Mac, PC (including Linux)
- World of Warships: Legends: PS4, Xbox One, PC
- Power Rangers: Battle for the Grid: Switch, Xbox One, PS4, PC
- Dead by daylight:Switch, Xbox One, PS4, PC
- world War Z: Epic Games Store, Xbox One, PC
- Spellbreak: Epic Games Store, Xbox One, PS4, Switch
Partial Cross-Platform Support
Many games support cross-play for some platforms, but not all. Many can work with one console and PC, but support is not included with every other system. These are listed below.
Note: A slash indicates different cross-play support for different platforms.
- #IDARB: Xbox one, pc
- Atomic Universe: PC, PS4
- DC Universe Online: PS4,
- Aragami: Xbox one, pc,
- Arch: Survival Evolved:
- Black Desert Online: PS4, Xbox One
- Blobcat: Switch, pc
- Infinite PC, PS4
- Boundary 3:Steam, Epic Games Store
- Chess Ultra: Xbox one, switch, pc / pc,
- Mad Justice: Pc, switch, xbox one
- Breakers Morning: Pc, switch
- Deep Rock Galactic: Xbox one, pc
- Dick Wilde 2:PS4, PC
- Disc Jam: Switch, PC / PC, PS4
- Dragon Quest Builders 2: ,
- Eve: Valkiri:
- Eagle Flight: PC, PS4
- Exorder: Pc, switch
- Final Fantasy XIV: a realm reborn:
- Final Fantasy XV: Windows 10,
- Full Metal Beloved: Xbox one, pc
- Glory games: PS4, PC
- Guns of Icarus Online: PS4, PC, Mac
- Happy Wars: Xbox one, pc
- gas fire: PC, Mac, iOS, Android
- Hero Siege: PC, Mac, Mobile, Switch / PC, Mac, Mobile, PS4
- Hex: PS4, PC
- Hover: Xbox One, Switch, PC / PC, PS4
- Kabounce: PS4, PC
- Killer Queen Black: Pc, switch, xbox one
- Mantis Burn Racing: PS4, PC / Switch, Xbox One, PC
- Mortal combat 11:
- Mushroom Wars 2: Switch, pc, mac, mobile
- Nba 2k playgrounds 2:
- Next Hero: Xbox one,
- never winter: Pc, switch, xbox one
- onigiri: Pc, switch
- Surcharge: Xbox One, PC / PS4, PC
- Fantasy star online 2: Xbox one, pc
- Pinball FX 3: PS4, PC / Switch, Xbox One, PC
- Player’s Battlegrounds:
- Pox Nora: PS4, PC, Mac
- Pure chess:
- Rec room: PS4, PC
- Riptide GP Renegade: Switch, PC / Xbox One, PC
- Roblox: Xbox One, PC, Mac, Mobile
- Sigcraft Commander: PS4, PC / Switch, Xbox One, PC
- Sniper Elite V2 Remastered:
- Spacelords: PS4, PC / Xbox One, PC
- Sports Bar VR:
- Star Trek: Bridge Crew:
- Street Fighter V:
- Square Heroes: PS4, PC
- Super Dungeon Brothers:
- Trail Blazers: PS4, PC, Mac / Xbox One, Switch, PC
- Treasure Stack: Xbox one, switch, pc
- Teeth and tail: PS4, PC, Mac
- Ultimate Chicken Horse: PS4, PC, MAC /
- war Thunder:
- Weapons of Mythology:new Age: PS4, PC
- Within the werewolves:
- world of Tanks: PS4, Xbox One
Xbox Play Anywhere Cross-Play
Microsoft’s Play Anywhere initiative Many first-party titles can be purchased at once and played on both Xbox One and PC. Some games in the program also support cross-play.
All Cross-Platform Games on Your Ps4 – What You Need to Know
If you want to find the hottest new games that are being released this holiday season, you can check out my blog for the latest news on the latest releases! Many of the top video game companies like EA have released new games on each major platform such as Xbox, Wii, and PS3. However, what about all the other systems out there? Why aren’t there more games available on other platforms? In this article I will discuss the current state of gaming on the different platforms and give you an in-depth look at the future of gaming!
PC vs. Ps5:
There has been a long-running debate between the two most popular gaming platforms. Which is better, the PC or the PS5? The answer is… it depends. While both are very powerful, they have differences that can be taken advantage of. For example, the PS5 has the advantage of not having as many common errors as the PC does.
All Cross-Platform Games:
So how can one platform to dominate over the others? The main problem with this is that there isn’t only one platform that can support the games that you would like to play… it is also the most expensive. The top three games that I mentioned earlier, are all free to download on a PC, and yet there are no Ps4s or Xboxs around that allow you to download them for free!
Free to Cross-Platform:
Free to cross-platform play can be a great thing if you have access to the right hardware. Unfortunately, the vast majority of people do not… which makes pc games that utilize the use of the “cross-platform play” feature impossible. However, if you know where to look, it is possible to find some great free to cross-platform games to play.
Good Looking Software:
A lot of the more popular games use the cross-platform play technology, and these games look very good on a variety of platforms. At the moment, the trend seems to be towards games that are developed for the most popular browsers. In my opinion, this doesn’t really matter. What does matter is whether or not the game can look as good on a variety of devices as it does on its native platform. The Spellbound team has done an excellent job so far with their free to cross-platform games like Spellbinder and Spellbrizzle.
Good Technical Support:
Another big advantage of cross-platform games is the fact that you will have excellent technical support available to you should you have any problems. At the time of this article’s writing, I am aware of at least three ps4s that are currently in beta testing. I can also say that the support has been pretty good so far. If you’re looking for an awesome game to play on your Ps4 and you don’t have much money to spare, then purchasing a cheap gaming console would probably not be worth it for you. However, if you have a bit more money to spend and you’re willing to wait for some updates, then I highly suggest trying out some of the cross-platform games out there on your Ps4.
Great Graphic Options:
The graphics are pretty much up to par with what we expect from a modern day game. The character models are detailed and look extremely real. Sound is great and there is a lot of it. Although there hasn’t been a lot of time spent optimizing the graphics, I have seen a few tweaks that could make a huge difference. If you want the best experience with your games, then I recommend checking out the all-in-one epic games store.
Great Online Community:
You can find other users in the chat rooms and they will most likely be on the same level as you. I was able to talk to a few people in my guild about the game and they were very nice and helpful. Overall, it’s a fun online community that is growing by the day. If you get stuck or don’t know what to do, you can always ask for help in the forums or chat rooms. Overall, playing cross-platform games on your Ps5 is quite fun and easy, as long as you have a controller!