Hello and welcome back to Equity, ClearTips’s venture capital-focused podcast, where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
Natasha And Danny And Alex And Grace Were here to chat through the week’s biggest tech events. Very good Show News ™, Chris is back! He is working on the next iteration of the show, something you will be able to get started Very soon. get hyped!
Today however, we had a delectable dish of dynamic works, namely news items of the following persuasion:
- At $ 1 million in ARR, Circle has invested $ 4 million in funding at a valuation north of $ 40 million.
- A16z invested in Stir, which helps creators manage and visualize their various income streams. The total funding was not disclosed, but reportedly the company is still valuing $ 100 million in beta.
- TalkShopLive has brought a new cache for live video shopping.
- Pipe 17 closed the round of $ 8 million which caught our eye. By building a service to interconnect small e-commerce operations, the company is placing bets on pipes requiring small e-commerce to connect its various software services. It reminded us of Eloy, another neat company in e-commerce automation that had recently raised money.
- From there we rely on the software market, its size, and the ability for investors to loosen their rules of intra-portfolio competition.
- Public raised $ 220 million, OutSystems raised $ 150 million and Ally.io raised $ 50 million.
- Finally, a wave of edtech startups at Zoom University is over and hopes to improve a lot. Alternative.
And this is our show! We are returning for a fraught week on Monday morning. So keep your podcast app hot, we’re coming for it.
Equity falls every Monday at 7:00 am PST and on Thursday afternoons as fast as possible, so subscribe to us at Apple Podcast, Overcast, Spotify And all castes.